MAC Cosmetics Powder Kiss Lipstick Review
I have been wanting to review this Powder Kiss line from MAC since the day they released them but I waited a bit longer to get more.
The packaging of this line is a bit different from the original bullets. It is a matte kind of packaging which is handy so you know which formula you are grabbing.
This lipstick was developed to replicate a backstage technique: blending out edges of matte lipstick for a hazy effect. Its groundbreaking formula contains moisture-coated powder pigments that condition and hydrate lips. The result is the zero-shine look of a matte lipstick with a cushiony, lightweight feel of a balm. Fall for this all-new soft-touch, misty matte kiss of colour.
The Powder Kiss Lipstick has a soft blurred matte finish without looking or feeling dry. They have a weightless texture and finish that almost feels like it’s wearing an airy cloud on the lips. They’re not really as hydrating as a lip balm, but I do think they have some moisture in them given the fact that they do not look dry on the lips.
It has MAC lipstick scent with a powdery slightly rubber smell. It’s not strong enough to bother me but it is noticeable.
Look at all the shades plus descriptions:
- Best of Me is a pale milky beige
- Influentially It is a pale nude beige
- Impulsive is a medium warm brown
- Sweet No Sugar is a light warm pink
- My Tweedy is a peachy pink blush nude
- Scattered Petals is a medium pink
- Sultriness is a cool toned pink
- Mull It Over is a peach pink-brown
- Devoted to Chili is a brick red brown
- Mandarin O is a bright orange
- A Little Tamed is a muted pink rose
- Lasting Passion is a bright red with blue pink tones
- Style Shocked is a vibrant coral orange
- Fall In Love is a hot pink
- Shocking Revelation is a hot pink red
- Burning Love is a perfect plum
Where to buy: